Thursday, February 25, 2010

Director Gowtam Menon Reveals 'Manjula-Secret'

Ye Maya Chesaave is releasing tomorrow and its director Gowtam Menon in an interview revealed his strife with producer Manjula.
He said, “Manjula agreed to pay me the proposed check and also promised fifty percent of the profits of the film. I finished the film in 55 days but she could not sell the film and later demanded my salary back and filed a complaint against me in the producer’s council. I gave her back the 1. 6 Crores and now she is releasing the film herself. I regret doing a film with people who have no passion or knowledge of good cinema. But it was an eye-opener and will not do the film that we were supposed to do with Mahesh Babu in the lead”.
This is certainly raising curtains to the new controversies. Manjula popularly known as daughter of Ghattamaneni Krishna and sister of Ghattamaneni Mahesh Babu is alleged this way by a top director just a day before the film’s release. We have to see how this issue will be settled and what Manjula will do to correct her image.

No comments:

Post a Comment